Visnes, Rogaland (Norway)
Psychology, Education & Business
– Are you talking about cognitive processes or business?
– What do you mean?
– What´s inside their minds when they try to innovate?
– How many years have you been abroad?
– Twelve days! (but in Visnes…)
– Do you want to talk about inventions? I wasn´t looking to that direction…
– Yes, because we should look where nobody is looking to see what others aren´t seeing! – Right?
– Are you talking about education or economical growth?
– I´m talking about unlocking creative potential in people´s minds!
– Do you mean regard this process as other cognitive processes?
– I mean, how would be if we train, develop and improve the mindset and skills behind innovation from a very early age at schools or … later on in life.
– How do you pretend link “all this” with number cognition and planning skills?
– We have proved, and we actually have evidence that number cognition is linked with the executive brain, which involves higher order tasks such as reasoning and decision making… We send information from the frontal lobes to the back of the brain all time, involving “higher-and-lower-level-processing” and so through this interaction, we represent the world and we transform things in something new; imagination.
Companies are like brains!